Where is the Vanport Jazz Festival?
What can I bring into the festival?
- One empty sports bottle for free water fill-ups
- Cell phones
- Blankets/ground cover
- Lawn chairs (all high back chairs and chairs with umbrellas should purchase tickets in General Admission sections C)
- Purses and small bags
- Umbrellas (must be closed during the artist performance, so other guest views aren’t blocked)
What I CANNOT bring into the festival?
- Weapons of any kind (security scans at entrance)
- Alcohol beverages (alcohol will be sold inside the venue)
- Coolers or large containers
- Tents (they may obscure the view of other guests)
- Large bags, backpacks, briefcases, or any carrying cases of similar size
- Outside food or liquids (food and beverage vendors will be available for your convenience. Stay tuned for an updated list of all festival vendors.)
Is the stadium accessible?
Yes. All areas of the festival will be ADA accessible.
Is re-entry allowed if I leave the festival?
Yes. Guests can come and go throughout the day, as long as an unaltered festival wristband is worn. NO EXCEPTIONS
What is the camera/video policy?
Photographs taken at the festival should be for personal use only. No commercial photography equipment is permitted without festival approval. Vanport Jazz Festival reserves the right to deny photography and video privileges at any time.
Will medical personnel be onsite?
Yes. A medical tent with staff will be available onsite.
Is the venue accessible via public transportation?
Yes. A drop off zone will be available for Lyft, UBER and other transportation services. These transportation modes are encouraged.