Where is the Vanport Jazz Festival?
Colwood National Golf Course, 7313 NE Columbia Blvd., Portland, OR 97218.(Approximately 1 mile from Portland International Airport)
Where do VIP ticket holders enter?
VIP ticket holders should park in the VIP parking lot, and proceed to the VIP Clubhouse for credentials and hospitality. Please see site map for location.
What can I bring into the festival?
• One empty sports bottle for free water fill-ups. Two water stations will be provided for your convenience. Only bottled water will be provided at these stations.
• Cell phones
• Blankets/ground cover
• Lawn chairs: Low back chair policy to be strictly enforced throughout general admission area. Highback chair and umbrella section will be located in the rear of General Admission lowback section
• Purses and small bags
• Small personal umbrellas for sun protection (must be down and closed during the artist performance so other guest views aren’t blocked)
What can I NOT bring into the festival?
• Weapons of any kind (security scans at entrance)
• Alcoholic beverages (alcohol will be sold inside the venue)
• Coolers, large containers, or wagons
• Tents (they may obscure the view of other guests)
• Large bags, backpacks, briefcases, or any carrying cases of similar size
• Outside food or liquids (food and beverage vendors will be available for your
convenience. Stay tuned for an updated list of all festival vendors.)
All bags and containers will be searched by security prior to entry.
Is the stadium ADA accessible?
Yes. All areas of the festival will be ADA accessible.
Is re-entry allowed if I leave the festival?
Yes. Guests can come and go throughout the day, as long as an unaltered festival wristband is worn. NO EXCEPTIONS.
What is the camera/video policy?
Photographs taken at the festival should be for personal use only. No commercial photography equipment is permitted without festival approval. Vanport Jazz Festival reserves the right to deny photography and video privileges at any time.
Will medical personnel be onsite?
Yes. A medical tent with staff will be available onsite. Please view site map for location.
Is the venue accessible via public transportation?
Yes. A drop off zone will be available for Lyft, UBER and other transportation services. These transportation modes are encouraged.
What if I’m having ticketing problems?
Send any ticketing questions to email@example.com