General Admission seating is comprised of low back lawn chairs and/or blankets. All lawn chairs should comply with the dimensions listed on the home page (1 inch variance allowed). All high back chairs and large umbrellas will be required to be setup at the rear of the venue. This policy will be strictly enforced for the convenience of all patrons. LAWN CHAIRS ARE NOT PROVIDED BY THE FESTIVAL.
Added-value experience includes general entry, PLUS:
• Free Parking (Your VIP ticket is your parking pass. Park in VIP parking lot, with overflow parking provided in prime GA Parking lot)
• Early venue entrance (10:30 a.m.)
• Preferred VIP seating at reserved table
• Meet & Greet with the artists (artists discretion due to Covid-19)
• One complimentary festival drink
• Complimentary wine tastings
• Complimentary spirits tastings
• Vanport Swag Bag (with t-shirt, wine glass, and more!)
12:00 – 1:00 Portland Jazz Collective (showcase of Portland jazz artists)
1:30 – 3:00 Special EFX All-Stars
3:30 – 5:00 To be announced
5:30 – 7:00 Marcus Miller
7:30 – 9:00 Eric Benet
Meet & Greet Artists: Due to Covid policy, the artists will be limiting their after set meet & greet to the VIP area. The meet & greet will be at the artists discretion after their set in VIP tent adjacent to the bar.
1:30 p.m. Stoller Estates wine tastings of Pinot Noir Rose, Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Pinot Gris
3:00 p.m. Don Julio tequila tasting
5:00 p.m. Tito’s Vodka tasting
6:00 p.m. Bulleit Bourbon tasting
7:00 p.m. Ice cream hour
Low and High Back Chair Rules Will Be Strictly Enforced To Ensure the Enjoyment Of All Attendees
Only foldable chairs with backs no higher than 28-inches and seats no higher than 8-inches will be permitted.
Get the lay of the land!
Click below to download the venue map.