Where is the Vanport Jazz Festival?
What can I bring into the festival?
- Cell phones
- Blankets/ground cover
- Lawn chairs (maximum 30” backrest)
- Purses and small bags
- Umbrellas (must be closed during the artist performance, so other guest views aren’t blocked)
What I CANNOT bring into the festival?
- Weapons of any kind (security scans at entrance)
- Coolers or large containers
- Tents (they may obscure the view of other guests)
- Large bags, backpacks, briefcases, or any carrying cases of similar size
- Outside food or liquids (food and beverage vendors will be available for your convenience. Stay tuned for an updated list of all festival vendors.)
Is the stadium accessible?
Yes. All areas of the festival will be ADA accessible.
Is re-entry allowed if I leave the festival?
Yes. Guests can come and go throughout the day, as long as a re-entry stamp is presented at the gate.
What is the camera/video policy?
Photographs taken at the festival should be for personal use only. Using photography for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited. Vanport Jazz Festival reserves the right to deny photography and video privileges at any time.
Will medical personnel be onsite?
Yes. In the event of emergencies, a medical staff will be available for guests.
Is the venue accessible via public transportation?
Yes. Portland Meadows is located about 3/4 of a mile from the MAX Yellow Line. Get off at the Delta Park/Vanport stop and walk approximately 12 minutes.